Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Moxie Fab Fanatical About Botanical Challenge




I created this very simple cut out Christmas card for the Moxie Fab Botanical challenge. I had actually played with this idea a while back when I was practicing random stamping, but the image was too large for what I wanted to do, so I shelved the idea for a later date.


I used the large leaf from the Something Splendid My Acrylix stamp set, but I curved it a little bit so that it would hug the frame. I drew two circles in pencil as guides, one in the center that I stamped around, and a larger one. This helped me keep the diameter uniform.



Then, I used my CM custom cutting system circles template to cut the center out. For some contrast I used some cranberry cardstock, for the inside of the card, and used the My Acrylix Classmate alphabet for the sentiment.


CTMH Products Used:

Cardstock: Colonial White, Cranberry

Stamps: Something Splendid, Classmate Alphabet

Inks: Garden Green, Olive

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miriam! Thanks for linking this up to the Fanatical About Botanical challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete