Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sneek Peep!



Thought I would give you a little sneak peek at one of CTMH's new stamp sets. As soon as I saw this set, I knew that I wanted to get it. My first batch of new goodies arrived in the mail today and this was the first set I went for.



Just a little 4x4 card. I created the frame using the Cricut Art Philosphy cartridge. Then I cut out the negative image to create the border for the card. Super simple, but a really neat look.

I'm going to be using this set to create some cards, and a 3-D item for my March workshop. Can't wait until everyone can see the new Idea Book. You're going to LOVE it! There are lots of choices for the budget conscious folks (like myself), lots of A and B size stamps....this one is only $9.95, and some really beautiful and fun papers.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

P.S. Disturbing, but true. That first picture is from some peeps that I recently discovered in the pantry....from last Easter. And yet, kind of convenient that I had it to photograph. :)

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Garden Green, Hollyhock, Blush
Stamps: My Peeps
Ink: Garden Green, Creme Brulee, Cocoa
Other: Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Dimensional Foam Tape

2 comments: