Saturday, August 4, 2012

Not Snow, Not Ice, SNICE



A quick layout I pulled together for the current PageMaps sketch. Here's what the sketch looks like, as you can see, I rotated it counter clockwise 90 degrees.



This was the extent of the 'snow' we got this year. Kind of pitiful, but Ellie insisted she wanted to go out and 'shovel', so out we went. Ellie actually 'shoveled' for a while, although Carina quickly got bored and started to wander around.

This layout uses Bella Blvd's Winter Wonder collection exclusively. I'm a big fan of Bella Blvd. I love their papers, I think the motifs and combinations are great, and they always translate well into kid layouts. This collection is near and dear to my heart since it's the first Bella collection I owned. While I love being able to spread out and mix and match collections on layouts, sometimes it's nice to just pull out a collection and put together a layout in just a couple hours.

I did some stitching on this layout - the bottom blue snowflake piece and pink piece are zigzag stitched together, and I also stitched the trees on along their trunks.



I also took advantage of the sticker sheet, using a bunch of the stickers, including those long border strips.

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock: Bella Blvd - Winter Wonder collection; CTMH - White Daisy cardstock
Other: Bella Blvd - Winter Wonder collection stickers; Tombow Mono Adhesive; Creative Memories Photo Spilts; EK Success Black Zig Marker; Sewing Machine

10 comments:

  1. What a super cute layout and I love that close up photo, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeee those photos, the little tree....and LOVING the title!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww your family is too cute...I love this photos and great title...that is awesome...love this layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous layout, Miriam!! I love the colors and how you showcased the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Miriam! You're a great photographer, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is so sweet. Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great take on the sketch, Miriam! It's just too cute! Really lovin' that line, and your photos are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a darling layout. I liked that sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete