Saturday, September 21, 2013

Because I love you for Verve Diva Dare

 
Popping in to share a quick and easy card for the current Verve Diva Dare.  This month the theme is Tic Tac Toe.  I used a little grid made from the envelope stamps from the Take Note set, the Xs and Os are from one of my Lawn Fawn alphas.

The sentiment is also from the Take Note set and it's embossed with my new Stampendous Detail White embossing powder.  I've been on the hunt for the perfect white embossing powder - my pet peeve has been that the ones I have look more off-white, and I think I may have found the one!

I fussy cut the envelopes and mounted them with foam tape and then added a little bit of coral trim that I had in my scrap bin.

Super easy!  Hope you are having a great weekend!

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock:  CTMH - Slate and White Daisy
Stamps:  Verve - Take Note; Lawn Fawn - Riley's ABCs
Ink:  CTMH - Slate and Smoothie; Versamark
Other:  CTMH - Dimensional Foam Tape; Stampendous - White Detail embossing powder; Misc trim

14 comments:

  1. Love love this design! So CAS and so perfect, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a creative tic tac toe design with the envelopes Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING those mini envelopes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever take on the challenge! Love those tiny envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adore this! Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 Stars! What a brilliantly creative design Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card. It's so simple and yet so wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic design, Miriam! I love the envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Really love that grid design, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! So cute!! I LOVe the little envelopes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How creative to stick the letters in your envelop flap ... love it!

    ReplyDelete