Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Happy Winter for Waltzingmouse Pajama Party



I was so excited to see that JJ had some of the new Waltzingmouse stamps at her house over the weekend, and decided to create a card for this month's Pajama Party.

Super simple.  I just stamped the deer from the Little Deer set on some watercolor paper and then proceeded to color this simple scene with my Kuretake watercolors.

For the snow, I used the Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil, with some Liquitex paste.  I actually went back and added a light dusting of glitter, but it doesn't show in the photo.

The sentiment was stamped and embossed on some vellum.  I added a bit of red burlap string, and then adhered that to the panel with CoolTak adhesive.

OK, that's all for today!

Come back tomorrow to check out my new Waffle Flower Crafts Challenge card.

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock:  Avery Elle - Kraft cardstock; Canson - Watercolor Paper; PTI - Vellum
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse - Little Deer and Warm Fuzzies
Ink;  Versamark
Other:  Simon Says Stamp - Falling Snow Stencil; Liquitex - Paste; Kuretake - Gansai Watercolors; Stampin' Up - Glitter; May Arts - Red Burlap String; Cool Tak Adhesive; Scotch - Foam Adhesive

19 comments:

  1. So sweet, love the look of the falling snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is DARLING! I love how you tied the red strings...everything is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet! love the falling snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and sweet. Looking forward to seeing the glittery snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love the soft snow effect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, this is so cute!! Love the snow flakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Miriam! I love the soft effects you achieved - you've captured the spirit of the image beautifully here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your deer looks so sweet in the wonderful snow fall Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH, how cute is this! Love that deer, I forgot to use mine, Your snow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just as cute as can be! That scene is simply precious and so full of texture to boot, and I just love your vellum overlay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card!! I LOVE the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet ! I like the snowy BG :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh the deer and all the details! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute, cute, and even more cute!! Love everything about this card!! So extremely well done!!

    ReplyDelete