Friday, October 23, 2015

Tribal Hello



I was SO excited to try out this Waffle Flower Crafts die last weekend.  I've been eyeing it for months.  Isn't it gorgeous?!  It's so unique, and I knew I needed to make something with it.

It's cut from a very subtle piece of patterned paper.  Then I chose some scraps and cut thin strips which were adhered to the back of the die.

The die is a full cover plate size, but since it's a bit busy I didn't want to put the sentiment over top, so I chose to adhere it at an angle, snipping away the excess.



The hello die is from Mama Elephant and was cut from some rose gold foiled paper.

Short and sweet today.  Have a GREAT weekend!

15 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this die is fun.. gorgeous card and love the rose gold sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool!!! I LOVE this card!! STUNNING design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a unique design, Miriam! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card- gorgeous die. Loved how you've styled it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it...reminds me of the TV show Survivor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very unique and you've nicely showcased it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! i didn;t realize the die was that big!! Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unique and beautiful!
    I just love the way you think outside the box my Friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Miriam ... so cool ... and vibrant ... it's brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trendy, chic and so very cool, awesomely so!!! Great colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun is this! Love the design and use of word die in Foiled paper (my latest love)!

    ReplyDelete