Friday, December 18, 2015

Reindeer Couple


Well I'm happy to say that I have officially finished the Christmas cards and made my one and only trip to the Post Office for the holiday season to mail packages too.

The shopping is done, my friend Tracy arrives Saturday night to wrap my gifts (yeah, it's a racket I know, but I hate to wrap and she loves to wrap, so I'll take it).  It's all down hill from here!

I thought I would share with you one more card created using some adorable Poppystamp images.  I love the deer, they are so cute!

They were stamped onto my panel and then I made post it note masks to cover them up as well as a mask for the ground line.  I added some inking to the background, and then placed a stencil over top with some more inking.


The masks were moved and the deer colored with Copics, a sweet little sentiment and there you have it!

Oh one more thing, if you happen to need to pick up a few things for yourself, today is the last day to take advantage of the big seasonal sale at Ellen Hutson.  There are all sorts of Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas products on sale for 40% off with the code SeasonalSale.  

I hope that you are all able to slow down a bit an enjoy this special season!  Have a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Such a cute reindeer scene! Fun Christmas card!! Good for you on getting it all done! :) I still have a few more to get done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable reindeer! Love the little scene you've created! Congrats on finishing up those Christmas projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww those deer are so sweet.. love this Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooooooo cute! LOVING those reindeer!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card and so much fun too. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Miriam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable and so beautifully done Miriam!
    Love it to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow!! The background on this is STUNNING!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!! I love the background and composition!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How stinkin' cute is this?! Love the reds and blues, and your background is delish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card! Love the leaping reindeer on the starry background and that awesome sentiment font.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable....so sweet! Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete