Monday, September 12, 2016

Neat & Tangled / Simon Say Stamp Stamptember Collaboration



Hey everyone!  I'm excited to be popping in with a special post today.  Simon Says Stamp is celebrating Stamptember all month with lots of fun collaborations and sales, and today we're revealing a Neat & Tangled collaboration set.

This set was designed by Elena Roussakis, and it just such a cute Fall/Thanksgiving set.



There are coordinating dies too (although for my colored images I ended up fussy cutting them because I had a different plan originally which didn't quite work out).  Here's what I came up with:



The images were all colored with Copics and then fussy cut.  They are mounted on the Classic Tag die, with a couple of pieces of patterned paper as a back drop.  I did have a little 'oops' moment.  I had wanted to add some splatter to the tag, but the patterned paper just soaked up all the splatter leaving weird splotches, so I used some enamel dots to cover up the unslightly splotches.

For the background I Just did some soft inking using Vintage Photo distress ink and the Pentagon stencil.

I added some Lawn Trimmings twine to the tag and then popped it up with foam tape.



That's all for me today.  This set is available exclusively through Simon Says Stamp and is only available while supplies last, so be sure to stop by and snatch one up!

9 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!!! I love this set, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooo adorable, Miriam! I love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really adorable and what a cute set from Neat & Tangled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Miriam, love Elena\s set. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet...what a cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great looking backgrounds for that cute squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeek! Oh, my gracious! This is too, stinkin' cute! Great color, once again, and I adore all the "extras" you've put into this beauty!

    ReplyDelete