Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Adoring You Stamp of Approval Instagram Hop


Today I'm participating in an Instagram hop showcasing the Adoring You Stamp of Approval box.  If you're on the waitlist, you can order these products now (9 AM), if not, the box will be available for general ordering at 6 PM.

There are two $25 store credits up for grabs in the hop - you have to comment over on Instagram (@mprantner) to be in the draw, but I thought I would share the card as well as the details on how to create it here.

I started by clear embossing the Love Note Background on a piece of Hawaiian Shores cardstock (PTI).  I then inked the entire pice with Juniper Mist ink and set it aside.

The wreath images are from the Sweet Home Wreath stamp set.  The twig image and the first layer of the wreath were stamped with Green Tea ink and the second layer with Eucalyptus.  I added some berries using Juniper Mist ink, and a bit of texture using a Versamark pen and Verdigris Antiquities Embossing Powder from Ranger.


To finish the card off, I die cut a circle in my background panel and stamped the sentiment, from the Sweet Home Wreath set in Juniper Mist on the card base.

The background piece was then adhered in place, and the wreath was popped up around the opening.

This wreath might be my favorite image from this entire box.

If you haven't already, be sure to head over to Instagram to check out the hop!

2 comments:

  1. The color palette is so refreshing. The wreath is a lovely frame for the sentiment. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Loving the colors!

    ReplyDelete