Friday, January 11, 2019

Neat & Tangled January Release Recap and Winners

Hey everyone!  The Neat & Tangled January release is now available in the store.  Here's a look back at my cards this week (clearly I really love that love you sentiment!). 
 






I also have a couple winners to announce.  Congratulations to:

@craftybee34 from IG who wins the Wonky Chevron cover plate

and

Kelsey Thomas from the blog who wins the Heart Duo stencils

Ladies, congratulations!  Please shoot me an email with your mailing information and I'll get these sent out.  

And if there's something you've got to have, head on over to the store.  Have a great weekend all!

2 comments:

  1. Love your cards and your new products, Miriam!!!
    Congrats to the lucky winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the giveaway! I’m so excited I won and can’t wait to use the cover plate!

    ReplyDelete