Thursday, October 17, 2019

Spellbinders Past Club Kits Sale


There's currently a big sale going on at Spellbinders.  Select past Club Kits are 40% off.  Today I'm sharing a couple of cards using the Bonjour Large Die of the Month kit.  

The focal part of the kit is of course these gorgeous butterflies.  There are four layers to the butterfly, and I love how by changing up the layers you can get very different looks.  For these cards I used the exact same colors of cardstock, but changed the order. 


For my butterflies, I adhered each layer together.  You could also adhere just the center portions to get a wonderful dimensional look.

Once I adhered all the layers, I die cut the base layer into a panel of white cardstock.  This was then adhered to the card base and the assembled butterfly was inlaid into it.  I had also previously added a strip of black and white striped paper to the card base.

 
The sentiments on both the cards are from my Typed Sentiments set for Neat & Tangled.


Aren't these butterflies just beautiful?

Be sure to check out the sale at Spellbinders.  Here are a couple of cards I've shared before using kits that are on sale:




Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment