Tuesday, November 19, 2019

POD Merry Christmas Hockey Critters


I was so excited when I saw the latest Pine Cone Trail release from Stacey Yakula for Purple Onion Designs (POD).  As you might know, we are a big hockey family, we all play some form of the sport including our girls who both play ice hockey.

These little critters playing hockey were must haves for me.

I have several stamps from POD, but I admit I don't use them as often as I should because they are unmounted rubber, and in the past I have used my tape runner to adhere them to my clear blocks which works just fine, but then I have to clean the blocks off to remove the adhesive.

Enter a new product!  POD is now selling large solid clear stamps, not for stamping, but to act as a mount.  There are two sizes available, I picked up the 4" x 6" stamp.


The rubber stamps just stick right to the clear stamp.  You can either mount the clear stamp to a block, or use a MISTI with the foam mat removed.

It makes stamping with these images so easy, I'm excited because I'm quite sure I'll be using my POD images more now.

So back to the card, the critters (Storm and Iclyn) were stamped with Gina K Black Amalgam ink, colored with Copics, and then fussy cut.


The Frozen Pond Background was also stamped with Gina K and colored with Copics.  I added a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Holiday Greetings 1 set, and the critters were adhered to the panel. 

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment