Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Quick and Easy Christmas with WPlus9


I thought I would use some of my quarantine time to get a jump on this year's Christmas cards...maybe this year I won't be scrambling at the end of the year!

I pulled out this sweet retired set from WPlus9 called Holiday Trimmings, it's perfect for quick and easy stamped one layer cards.

I started with the ornaments.  


These were stamped with Altenew inks:  Citrus Burst, Sea Glass, Wisteria, Pink Diamond, Mountain Mist and Jet Black.  I did use the oval image to fill in the openings in the elongated ornaments, stamping with a very light ink, WPlus9 Fairy Dust Ink.


I also added some very light marker accents using an N1 Copic marker.  I also used a Wink of Stella pen to add sparkle to the colored portions of the ornaments.

Next up, those cute trees!


I again went with Altenew inks:  Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Parrot, and Olive.  These were stamped in a pattern, rotating between the inks, and stamping the large tree, then the small one twice and repeat.

To add some shine and sparkle, I stamped and embossed the tree accents on every other tree with WOW Metallic Gold Sparkle embossing powder.  


I added the sentiment (don't you love the font in this set?) and that was it.

These were super easy to do and could very easily be mass produced.  It's nice to have a couple Christmas cards done already!  

No comments:

Post a Comment