Thursday, June 4, 2020

Altenew Tranquil Harvest Inks with Fantasy Florals


I have been lusting after the Tranquil Harvest Inks from Altenew ever since they were released many months ago, and I finally pulled the trigger and got them as an early birthday present for myself.  I thought using them on some layering florals would be the perfect way to test them out, so I pulled out the Fantasy Floral set.

This set creates two different flowers, and I stamped one of each in each of the three ink colors and then fussy cut them.  


The leaves are from the Rose Flurries 3D Dies.  I wanted a very subtle tone on tone look, so both layers were cut from MFT Cement Gray cardstock, and the detail layer was colored with a W3 Copic marker.  

I wanted subtle, but textured backgrounds, so I chose two cover plates and cut them in white cardstock, adhering them to the white cardstock bases.  For this first card, I used the Watercolor Stripes Cover Die.  


The sentiments are from the Sweetest Peas set and heat embossed on black banners.


For this second card, I used the Doodled Dots Cover Die for the background.


I'm so in love with these new colors, and I think you're going to be seeing a lot of them!  

Hope that you guys are staying safe and healthy and finding some time to create!

1 comment: