Tuesday, July 14, 2020

MFT Kissing Booth


I've picked up a few new sets from My Favorite Things recently, and this Kissing Booth set from Stacey Yacula is the first to get my attention.

In addition to the booth itself, there are several sweet critters and a bunch of additional images that can be used in the booth.  It's so easy to create a scene with these elements!

The images were stamped on Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored with Copics.  Then I fussy cut them and played with placement, determining where I wanted them to go.


Once my placement was set, I cut a little banner and stamped the sentiment, also from the set, placing it just behind the bunny.

I thought about popping the bunny up with foam tape, but I feel like these days I like keeping this flatter.

The patterned paper is from The Stamp Market.

Hope you are having a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment