Thursday, May 6, 2021

Last of the Daily Marker 10 Day Coloring Challenge Cards

 

Today I'm sharing cards created using the last of my colored images from Kathy Racoosin's 10 Day Coloring Challenge.  


The first card features this a nice big sentiment from Paper Smooches Well Wishes set.  It was very simply colored, and I kept the finish simple too.  I used an older MFT die to create a scalloped mat for the colored panel and added a soft gray mat over the card base.

This next card features the Floral Fantasy cling stamp from MFT.

I love the dramatic/vintage look of the image and colored it with a more unexpected color using my Blue Green Copic family.  The leaves/stems were colored with Neutral Grays.


I trimmed the panel down and added a simple dark gray mat.  The sentiment which I managed to kind of mangle when stamping (the one time I don't use the MISTI.....) is from Papertrey Ink's Choose Joy set.


This last card is my favorite, featuring Janes Doodles Read All About It set and a journaling card from Felicity Jane.


The images were fussy cut.  That book on the right actually is actually part of the stack on the left.  I just cut it off of the stack to help balance the card a bit.  The books were adhered directly to the journaling card, and the little boy was popped up with foam tape.

I added a large fishtail banner using an old MFT die set as well as a patterned paper mat.


And that's the last of my Coloring Challenge images!  I have all sorts of new things that have arrived recently, so I'm hoping to be able to dig into those happy mail packages this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment