Friday, May 21, 2021

The Stamp Market Wonderful Tiles


Happy Friday!  Today I'm sharing a card using the Wonderful Tiles set from The Stamp Market.  

These days I tend to use the MISTI for most of my stamping, but I didn't for this card.  I love how easy it was to create the pattern and line things up.  That's because the design is so forgiving, even if you don't have things lined up perfectly, it still looks great.

The tiles were stamped using Honey Drizzle, Autumn Blaze, and Firebrick ink from Altenew.  


Normally I like to stamp first and then die cut, but because the die for the flower is a single die, I die cut first and then stamped the leaves/stem with Parrot and Olive Altenew ink, and the flower with Autumn Blaze and Firebrick.

The die cut is a little more solid, but I wanted the leaves to look more delicate, so I added some fussy cutting between some of the leaves.

I used an older Stamp Market frame die to ground the flower and sentiments.  It was cut with white and then a dark orange.  The dark layers help it to stand out a bit more.


The sentiments are both from the Wonderful Tiles set.  

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment