Thursday, October 14, 2021

SSS Peace on Earth, Magical Days Ahead


Hi all!  I'm flip flopping between my fall and Christmas themed cards, and today I've got an EASY Halloween card to share featuring the new Tangled Web embossing folder.

I started by inking up a panel of watercolor paper with Distress Inks.  I used Mustard Seed, Chipped Sapphire, Dusty Concord, and Hickory Smoke.

Once that was done, I placed the panel into the embossing folder, spritzed the front of the folder with water, and ran it through my die cutting machine.

The panel was trimmed down and then popped up over my card base.


I used the Magical word die and Magical to Me stamp set to create my sentiment, using the new Silver Matte cardstock for the magical sentiment as well as a few die cut stars to finish things off.

Super fun and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment