Wednesday, November 22, 2023

The Greetery, Big Beautiful Bow


I have been eyeing the Big Beautiful Bow die from The Greetery since it's release last month, so I was pretty excited that my friend JJ owned it and I could try it out.

This bow does not disappoint and is now at the top of my Greetery wishlist.

This die definitely lives up to it's name.  It's absolutely beautiful and looks so real and dimensional.  It's also incredibly easy to put together.  

I kept these cards very simple.  I wanted to go for the look of a kraft wrapped package, so simply arranged the bow over top of my kraft card bases.  The 'ribbon' pieces were adhered directly to my card bases and the bows were popped up with foam tape for some extra dimension.

For the card on the left, I placed the bow in the top left quadrant, and then added a simple sentiment that was stamped on an elongated hexagon die.


For the card on the right, the bow was more centered, but I added a few die gut green sprigs and then a sentiment in the bottom right corner stamped directly on my card base.

The bow really is a star and you don't need much else to go with it.  You could very easily mass produce these. 


I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a great Black Friday sale at The Greetery so I can add this die to my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment