Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Stamp Market Dies

Popping in quickly to share a card featuring some older dies from The Stamp Market.  In fact, this is another 'dies only' card.

I started with a really gorgeous cover die whose name I honestly don't remember, but I really love the design.  I wanted a tone on tone look, but I still wanted the cover die to shine.  To make it pop a little bit more, I added a layer of vellum between the cover die and the card base.  This provides a slightly darker undertone so you can really see the details of the coverplate.

Next, I die cut two of the large leaves which were placed diagonally opposite one another.

Finally, the sentiment die was cut from a light pink with a white shadow piece.  These were adhered together and popped up with foam tape.  

I did add a sweet little pink heart, from Paper Smooches, in the center of the O in love.

That's all for me today, it's been a while since I pulled out some of these older supplies, I should definitely do it more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment