Tuesday, July 7, 2026

SSS Shine On, Blooming Flower

 *This post contains affiliate links to Simon Says Stamp.


Hi friends! Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! Today's card features my Blooming Flower stencils and coordinating die.

The stencil set includes four layers, hree with petals and one with the leaves and one lone petal furthest in the back. I used Peony, Taffy, Iris, and Charcoal

Once my inking was done, the flower was die cut. I then pressed my Versamark pad against it and clear embossed the piece as I wanted it to match the sentiment a bit and have a sheen.


For the background, I embossed a dark gray cardstock panel using a Simon Says Stamp embossing folder. This one is retired, but any geometric pattern will do.

The panel was adhered to my panel with foam tape, and I used foam tape to pop up the flower and Reverse Sentiment Strip as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment