Monday, August 12, 2013

Hello Friend - Reverse Confetti SFYTT


I thought I would play along with Reverse Confetti's sketch for you to try this month.

I pulled out some papers from CTMH's new Babycakes collection, yup it's a baby/kid collection, but the B sides are so soft and pretty and versatile, perfect for the look I was going for.



All the stamps on this card are from Reverse Confetti's Peacock Pretties set.  The border isn't actually that long, I did a little masking to extend it the full length of the strip.  The feather was embossed on vellum and fussy cut.

Thanks for coming by!  Hope your week is off to a great start!

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock:  CTMH - Babycakes papers, Slate and Colonial White cardstock; Recollections - vellum
Stamps:  Reverse Confetti - Peacock Pretties
Ink:  Versamark
Other:  CTMH - Gold embossing powder, Dimensional Foam Tape; Tombow - Mono Adhesive

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your embossing on vellum is fabulous. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I LOVE the feather , gold on vellum!! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful it makes me think of one of my favorite painter, Klimt!
    Bravo Miriam!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is soooo elegant and beautiful!!! Love your embossing and card design! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gold embossing! Beautiful layering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE! This looks amazing flipped over...just perfect. Love the gold embossing

    ReplyDelete