Tuesday, August 13, 2013

RCC84 - Good Day Sunshine


Hey Everyone!  I'm here to share my card for this month's Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Summertime Fun


I went pretty clean and simple for this one.

I used my Studio Calico Circle Graph mask, misting it with a couple Dylusion ink sprays. 


The sentiment is from Unity's Good Day Sunshine Itty Bitty, and I added a bit of American Crafts sheer ribbon that I threaded through a couple slits made with my craft knife.

I'm going to be linking this up to Unity's Itty Bitty a Day challenge on facebook too.

Thanks so much for coming by!

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock:  CTMH - White Daisy and Black cardstock
Stamps:  Unity - Good Day Sunshine Itty Bitty
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Other:  Studio Calico - Circle Graph mask; Ranger - Lemon Zest and Pure Sunshine Dylusions Ink Spray; American Crafts Sheer Ribbon, CTMH - Craft Knife; Tombow - Mono Adhesive

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! LOVING that masking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!! Did you mask and spray the ribbon too? It looks like it! Awesome Awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and such a hoy card! I like how you used the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW GREAT CARD.. i am loving all the yellow..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely filled with happiness and sunshine, Miriam. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHHHHH! What a beautiful card! I really need to get some of those misting inks! LOOOOOOOVE how you did the ribbon and sentiment-- FAB x1000000:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! Such a glorious card Miriam!!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT! LOVE how you created this fab look! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That mask pairs absolutely perfectly with your sentiment, girl! LOVE the misting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I love this! The yellow spray is so fabulous! Perfect sunshine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw..how FUN!! Love the sentiment with the masked result! This card reminds me of the old Beatles song (LOL)!

    ReplyDelete