Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I Miss You


A quick share today.  I created this card a while back using Ronda Palazarri's Urban Landscape stencil.

A really simple, easy way to use stencils, just adding ink with blending tool and daubers.  The patterned paper is from Ready Set Go and the sentiment is Lil Inker Designs.


I actually just sent this card away with Andrew.  He left over the weekend for a mission trip with our church.  Believe it or not, I have a lot of cards lying around, so I sent one for each day he is away.  Ellie left this morning to visit his parents and siblings for a week or so, so it's just me and Carina for a while.  Looking forward to some one on one time with her....she copies Ellie so much it will be nice to see more of her own personality.

Hope your week is going well!

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock:  American Crafts - Ready Set Go 6x6 paper pad; CTMH - White Daisy and Black cardstock
Stamps:  Lil Inker Designs - Sentiment Flag Additions
Ink:  CTMH - Black, Honey, Autumn Terracotta; Distress Inks:  Festive Berries, Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, Mowed Grass, Evergreen Bough
Other:  The Crafter's Workshop - Urban Landscape 6x6 stencil; Tombow - Mono Adhesive; CTMH - Dimensional Foam Tape




14 comments:

  1. Rainbow goodness!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I love the how you did the skyline! It looks like you stamped it and not from a stencil! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.my.goodness!! This totally rocks Miriam! You are inspiring me to use stencils!!! Very, very cool, my dear:) Have fun with the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty, Miriam. I love how the colors blend from one to the next. Super card. Enjoy your time with Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky Hubby! To receive a beautiful card from you everyday!!
    This is such a modern and bold card! I love it Miriam!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhlala, but I do love this bold, colorful and trendy treat. Awesome cretion...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo! LOVE your rainbow cityscape, girl! And the way it pops of those chevrons is perfectly scrumptious! Have fun with your sweet girl, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Very striking, and sooooooo creative, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! This is absolutely AWESOME !!! LOVE everything about it - it is a stunner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright colors and how you used the image with the background! Andrew is going to love the cards that you tugged away for him! Enjoy your one on one time with Carina! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the way you blended the ink. Looks so amazing! What an awesome idea to send a card for each day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blended inks! LOVE the gray background too! FAB card! I'm sure Andrew will love this card! And how sweet to send him one each day while he is gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the idea of sending a card a day :) Enjoy your Carina time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet wife you are! I always get so caught up in the kids that unfortunately hubby doesn't get the attention he should all the time ... thanks for the kick in the pants! Wonderful rainbow effect with your city stencil. Hope you're enjoying some nice girlie time today!

    ReplyDelete