Thursday, December 26, 2013

You.Me.Oui.



Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  We had a great time.  The girls actually slept in - we were the first to wake around 7, amazing right?  We enjoyed a relaxing day at home capped off with a great dinner with my parents in the evening.  Here are some of the goodies that I received that you guys might be interested in/excited about.



I'm hoping that that printer helps me do a better job with my scrapbooking this year!

Anyway, since I'm still recovering from holiday craziness and general over eating, I thought I would share with you one of my recent publications.  This card appeared in Card Creations for him.  Here is a link to the digital download, although since it's a Special Issue you can also purchase it in hard copy.

This one features Reverse Confetti stamps to create the background which I covered with Perfect Pearls, and a Mama Elephant sentiment.  

The silver panel is actually vellum where I inked the edges with Versamark and embossed in silver.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope you are able to have a restful few days before returning to the real world!

10 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. I love that silver. Gorgeous!
    And it looks like you received some fabulous gifts! I can't wait to see what you do with the inktense pencils. They look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice goodies!! Will look forward to seeing what you do with the Inktense pencils! I loved this card when I saw it in print and still love it now! Such great techniques and a shimmery trendy result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card!!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! So loving that sentiment!!!! And YAY for a new printer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys waking before the kids is a miracle. Lol.

    Congrats on the pub and gorgeous card!

    And yay to new printer!

    Recovering from holiday as well. So glad it was good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and awesome goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome card, I love it.

    Oh you are going to love those pencils! I've heard raves about that printer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card- such a perfect man card. Love your goodies- haven't tried the Inktense pencils- will be watching with interest to see what you create. A sleep in? Lucky lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, you got the pencils!!! Happy to hear that you had a wonderful Christmas!

    Love your metallic card (of course)!

    Loves ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally love your silver card!! I had a Selphy for a year and then it totally stopped working on me : ( Hopefully you have better luck. I ended up getting an Epson PictureMate on Black Friday. I'm hoping it helps me print out and use my photos more too!

    ReplyDelete