Saturday, December 15, 2018

40% off Holiday Sale at Ellen Hutson


Hey friends, just wanted to give you guys a heads up that there's a big holiday sale happening at Ellen Hutson right now!  40% off the holiday sale section.

There's lots of good, and new stuff in there including products I used to make these projects that I've recently shared on the blog:


Both of the C9 Turnabouts I used for this set are included in the sale.


The Winter Foxes and the Fa La La stencil used here are included.


And Mama Elelphant's Penguin Set is included.


Including lots more things.....these three things might be heading to my house now...  I'm treating myself as it has been a REALLY long week and a half here in the Prantner household.  My youngest has been sick for over a week with pneumonia which involved a visit to the ER on Wednesday, and we're still not out of the woods!  Hoping by the time these goodies arrive I'll have some time to enjoy them!


But really there are pages and pages of great products available. Be sure to check it out soonest as things will sell out quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment