Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Simon Says Stamp You Are Loved Release


Simon Says Stamp just unveiled a new release called You Are Loved, and I've got a couple cards to share using the new goodies.  This first card features the Always and Forever set.  There are a bunch of sentiments in the set and two images, this lightbulb and a pair of wine glasses.  

I really like the lightbulb image and thought I would do some piecing.  The lightbulbs were stamped 12 times - six times on a yellow patterned paper, and three times each on two pink patterned papers.  


I assembled my lightbulbs and played around the with configuration, but ultimately decided I liked this round design best.  The lightbulbs were then stamped around the center of my card.  I used some gray Copics to color the bottom part of each bulb and adhered the pieced bulbs.

The sentiment is from the set and was embossed in white and popped up.


This next card features the GORGEOUS Damask Background set.

I haven't used my Perfect Pearls in forever, so I thought I would pull them out for this card.  I stamped the background and then applied the Perfect Pearls in copper.  This looks so pretty, although I was dumb and didn't set it right away, so i ended up with slightly lighter edges/borders because my finders lifted some of the Perfect Pearls off, but I still really love the look.

For some extra texture/dimension, I added Nuvo Drops in Oyster White to the background.

The sentiment is from the Always And Forever set.  It was embossed in copper and I also embossed the edges of a mat for it.


You can get an idea of the gorgeous shine this card has with this photo, but it really looks so much better in person.

Be sure to head over to Simon to check out the new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment