Saturday, May 9, 2020

International Scrapbooking Day Layouts for Pinkfresh (2)

Hey all, sorry for the second post, but I ended up having to break up the post for linking purposes.  

This next layout is my favorite of the three.  It's for the Monochromatic and Grid challenges.  I love the expressions on Carina's face in this set of photos, she was so serious and focused as she tried out her new scooter (6 years! ago). 


That background paper is from the Let Your Heart Decide collection, and was perfect for the monochromatic challenge.  That paper really did the majority of the work for me, defining the angle of the photos.

The ephemera pieces are from the In the Mix collection.  It's a little hard to see in the photos, but I added words at the bottom of each of the photos: focus, concentration, determination.  I usually try not to put anything on top of my photos, but this just seemed right.


That's all for me today.  I'm off to link these up over at Pinkfresh, and then it's back to vacation photos.  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. FABulous....love your sweet photos and your page is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete