Thursday, September 3, 2020

Purple Onion Designs, Easiest Card Set Ever


One of the images I purchased during Purple Onion Designs Anniversary sale was this one from Julian Charlton called Frederick

Frederick is part of a holiday series from Charlton with a bunch of silhouette images.  I love this image because he works for so many emotions - hope (he's supposed to be looking for Santa), feeling lost, forlorn, contrite, etc.

Because he's a silhouette there's really not much you need to do with him other than stamp him.  I chose to go bold and graphic and keep things black and white.


I stamped him on four panels, and then picked out some sentiments that I thought worked well with the image.  These are all from older retired sets in my collection.  My favorite is the 'It seemed like a good idea at the time' sentiment.

These were so quick and easy to put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment