Friday, October 9, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio WCMD Watercoloring/CAS Challenges

Super quick and easy card today that does double duty as an entry to both the watercoloring and CAS WCMD challenges at Pinkfresh Studio.

I used my Gansai Tambi watercolors to paint a grid of circles. They look like they are just three different colors, but I used a 2-3 shades of each color, it's a little hard to tell because they are pretty close and less saturated since they were more like circle washes.

This was done pretty organically, just by eye, and I wasn't pausing to let them dry in between so there's a little bleeding, but I was looking for that to happen.

Once the panel was dry, I added some stamping using an oldie but a goodie, one of my favorite Pinkfresh sets, Semi Circle Pattern.  The half circle sections were stamped with Versafine. 

The sentiment is from the Dream Big set.

To finish things off, I trimmed my panel down, then added a vellum and black mat.

Love the modern feel of this, and it was such an easy card to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment