Tuesday, November 3, 2020

A Smile on My Face and a Song in My Heart


This Happy Campers set was another of my recent My Favorite Things purchases.  This little fox playing the guitar put me over the edge.  Andrew is a guitar player and Ellie has recently started learning how to play.

I stamped the image with Gina K Amalgam ink, colored him with Copics, and fussy cut.  

I found a Studio Calico journaling card from my stash that created the perfect little burst to go behind him.  It actually has some words in the center of the star burst, but he covers them up perfectly.

The sentiment, also from the set, was stamped directly onto the journaling card. 


I used a variety of papers from my scrap bin to complement the journaling card.  

Lots more cute images from this set to come!

1 comment: