Thursday, January 21, 2021

Colorado Craft Company Better Together

One of the best things that happened in the stamping world last year was that Colorado Craft Company started producing designs from Anita Jeram.  Her illustrations have a special place in my heart, our daughters loved the Guess How Much I Love You? book.

I picked up a couple of her sets last year and this week got out the Better Together set.

The main image is this little vignette with all these critters together.  I love how this just fills up a card and really doesn't require much else.

I stamped the image on some Neenah Solar White cardstock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and then colored it with Copics.  I was trying to achieve a less smooth, more textured look that mimics the images in her book illustrations.  

I used E30, E31, E33, and E35 for the bunny, E13, E15, E37, and E07 for the fox, C0, C1, and C3 for the squirrel, W0, W1, and W2 for the mouse, and W1, W3, W5, and W7 for the hedgehog.  For the sky, I used B0000, B000, and B00, and YG61, YG63, and YG65 for the grass.

Once I was done coloring there really wasn't too much else to do, I added a sentiment from the set and a simple die cut frame in kraft using an older MFT die.

Such an easy card to put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment