Thursday, January 14, 2021

SSS Geometric Builder Circles (Take 4)

OK, I couldn't resist just one more card with these Geometric Builder Circles.  This time I used just the inner circle die that cuts a ring and a small circle.  

I chose four shades of cardstock from my scrap bin.  Three blues and an orange, and cut the circle several times from each and then mixed and matched the small circles and rings to get a design I liked.  

The pieces were adhered to a white mat and then to a dark blue card base, and then I added a sentiment from SSS's Just Miss You set.

So quick and easy and another great way to use up your scraps.  This is a perfect card design to make with kids too....just die cut a bunch of the shapes in all different colors and see what they come up with.

OK, I'm going to put these circles away, just for a while, because there are all sorts of other things here that I want to create with, but this definitely isn't the last you've seen of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment