Thursday, July 1, 2021

Colorado Craft Company Hooray


I just can't get enough of Anita Jeram's images from Colorado Craft Company.  This might be the best thing that has happened in the crafting world this year.  I got a little birthday money last month, and this Proud of You seet was one I immediately ordered.

Not only are these animals adorable, but I love that they take up so much of the card.  It's nice to have some of these 'whole card 'images on hand, especially for people like me who are too lazy to mask images to create large scenes.

The image was stamped with Gina K black amalgam ink and then colored with Copics.  


For the grass I did a bit of a riff on pointillism, same idea, but instead of tiny little dots, I made mine bigger/more blog like.

Because the coloring was primarily all neutrals, with the exception of the grass, I thought it would be fun to incorporate a bolder/colorful patterned paper on my card base.  This is a super old 12x12 print that I used a bit of the other day when scrapbooking.

The sentiment is also from the Proud of You set.

That's all for me today.  I'll be back tomorrow with my June reading recap!

No comments:

Post a Comment