Friday, September 3, 2021

STAMPtember Coffee Products

 

Happy Friday!  Today I'm showcasing the coffee themed products that I designed for the STAMPtember release.  There are three:  the Coffee Drinks Background, the Coffee Drinks Stencil, and the Drink Coffee stamp set.

This first card features the Coffee Drinks Background which was stamped with white pigment ink on kraft cardstock.  I then added one of the sentiments from Drink Coffee stamp set which was embossed in white.


On the inside of the card, I added one of the secondary sentiments, as well as a gift card.  To create the little slits, I just used a craft knife and a straight edge.

The second card features the Coffee Drinks Stencil.  I just spread embossing paste through the stencil over some kraft cardstock to create the background.


The sentiment again is from the Drink Coffee stamp set, and I added some images from the Cup of Love set to finish things off.


That's all for me today, have a great weekend, I'll be back with lots more STAMPtember goodness next week!

8 comments:

  1. SWOON!! I LOVE the AMAZING New Coffee Products you Designed!! Such a FUN combo with the White and Kraft!! Can't wait to see MORE Inspiration!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the white with kraft. Great loook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these coffee-themed items you designed! Great stamps and stencil! The kraft & white combo is such an attractive look for the cards you made! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big coffee card fan here! Great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Perfect to a coffee gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. COFFEE!!!!! Love your new products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a good job designing these
    stamps and stencils. Wish I loved
    to drink coffee. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the white on kraft with these coffee themed cards.

    ReplyDelete