*This post contains affiliate links to Simon Says Stamp.
I've got another Oak Leaf card to share with you today.
For this card, I inked up two of the leaves using Pawsitively Saturated Ink Trio 16, which consist of Lilac, Orchid, and Amethyst ink. These were then die cut with eht coordinating die.
I cut a panel of white cardstock 3" x 5 1/2" and adhered this to the center of a black card base.
The leaves were then arranged diagonally across the card, and popped up with foam tape.
After trimming off the excess portions of the leaves, I die cut the sentiment, which is part of the coordinating die set, from black cardstock. The shadow piece was cut from white cardstock. These were adhered together and popped up over the leaves. I also added a secondary Sentiment Strip.
I love how the leaves pop against the black and white background!







No comments:
Post a Comment