*This post contains affiliate links to Simon Says Stamp.
I've got one more Oak Leaf card to share today. This one is a super quick one layer wonder.
I started by very lightly inking the solid Oak Leaf stencil on a white panel using Celery and Limelicious. The colors were alternated as I worked my way around the card, and I did allow the leaves to overlap.
Next, I chose two of the leaf detail stencils. One was placed on the Celery inked leaves and also inked with Celery, with a firmer hand. The other was placed over the Limelicious leaves and inked with Limelicious using a heavier hand.
The result is a really subtle patterned paper.
To finish things off, I stamped one of the sentiments from my new Positive Thoughts set with Versa Clair black ink.
This would be a great design for mass producing, and you could easily mix up/change the color scheme.








No comments:
Post a Comment