Tuesday, September 8, 2026

STAMPtember Fractile Snowflake

 *This post contains affiliate links to Simon Says Stamp.


Today I'm sharing a couple of cards created using my Fractile Snowflake products. The stencil set includes six stencils and a mask. Five stencils work together to create the full snowflake image, and there is also a solid snowflake and mask.

I started by die cutting the snowflake and placing it on a sticky mat. The stencils were then centered over top of the die cut snowflake. I inked four layers of the snowflake using Morning, Sky, Dusk, and Shark inks. For one snowflake, I used Stardust Stickles for the final layer, and for the other, I used Silver Lunar Paste for the final layer.


For my background panels, I placed the mask around the edges of the panel, and added soft inking, using Shark for one, and Sky for the other.

The die cut snowflakes were adhered with foam tape, and then I added silver embossed sentiments from my previously released Holiday Messages set which were die cut and adhered with foam tape as well.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment