Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lil Inker Designs Birthday Challenge Card #2


Hey everyone, sorry for the extra post, just realized that  I can't use the same post with the linky, so here is my second card for the birthday challenge.


I used my leftover die cut pieces to create a more modern/abstract design using the little rainbow pieces.  The sentiment for this one is from the Sentiment Flag additions set.

Thanks for coming by!

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock:  Creative Memories - Assorted colors from Contemporary cardstock pack; CTMH - White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps:  Lil Inker Designs - Sentiment Flag Additions stamp set
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Other:  Lil Inker Designs - Rainbows & Clouds Dies; Tombow - Mono Adhesive 

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love this super modern and abstract design!! Very sophisticated!!!
    Thanks again for playing along with our challenge!
    Laura
    Lil' Inker Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toooooooooo cute!! I love love love that design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love those little rainbows, Miriam. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I have this die but haven't used it yet! I have to get mine out and play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHH! I love the layered rainbows at the bottom! This would def. make for a SUPER fun bday (seeing several rainbows!)!!! LOOOOOOOVE that you used scraps! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the modern feel <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cool!! Great way to use the scraps!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome! fabulously creative way to use the rainbow die!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is even cooler!! So fun, modern, and just plain cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun design! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards girl! Awesome design

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw... utterly creative, Miriam! Love how you were inspired!

    ReplyDelete