Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy Holidays for WCMD



I finished up another card for some of the WCMD challenges out there.  One of the challenges at Studio Calico was to make a Christmas card, and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to ink up a couple of the Ellen Hutson stamps that I didn't showcase during the hop the other day.  Speaking of which, you still have time to hop and win, here's my EH post.

This card uses the Christmas Scribbles and Tis the Season stamp sets, and I used the WCMD sketch at Moxie Fab World for inspiration.

I colored the image with Copics, added a little washi for the road, and finished it off with some Lawn Trimmings.

Short and sweet today, there are more stamps calling my name!

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock:  Avery Elle - White an Cherry cardstock; PTI - Kraft cardstock
Stamps:  Ellen Hutson - Christmas Scribbles, Tis the Season
Ink:  MFT - Black Hybrid Ink
Other:  Queen & Co - Washi Tape; Copics; Lawn Fawn - Lawn Trimmings; Tombow - Mono Adhesive

18 comments:

  1. Super cute card. I love those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the washi road! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You amazed me again - what a clever way to make the road - with washi!! Love that car with the tree!! What memories that brings back of Christmas Tree buying!! So fun - glad you made this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! I love that dangling twine too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet scene and I love the long tendrils you left on the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute little scene--love the text on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Miriam I love you car with the tree on top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card with car and washi tape for the road!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! I love the clean and white space with this adorable scene!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute holiday card!! Love how you did the road!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful :) love that sweet red card !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super fun, Miriam! We hit some technical issues with the linky! I've added your link over at MFW.

    ReplyDelete