Saturday, December 30, 2017

Favorite Projects of 2017

I have been WOEFULLY bad about blogging this month.  Life has been crazy busy but crazy good.  The run up to Christmas got pretty busy around here, but then life slowed waaaay down and we've really enjoyed time with family and friends over the past week. 

That said, I'm ready to get back in the swing of things and I've been working away on all sorts of good stuff, including the first Neat & Tangled release of the year coming to you next week!

In the mean time, I thought I would take a break and look back over this past year.  I tried to pick out just one project from each month, but there are a few where I couldn't choose.  Click on the photo to go to the original post:

January

February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September



October




November

December


That's all for me today.  Tomorrow I'll be sharing my December in Books post and then Monday we hit the ground running with the first day of the January Neat & Tangled release!

9 comments:

  1. All of these are wonderful choices! These projects really showcase your amazing use of colour with your clean designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing really stands out with your beautiful creations, Mim: they are always so clean and crisp and precisely colored! I am totally in awe of your talent!! Happy New Year Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last year was a great year for you, and I know you’ll have an even better one this year.
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful cards and page , thanks for sharing your incredible talents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects and love that adorable pic of your girls!! So talented and wishing you a wonderful 2018!! Can't wait to see where you lead us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing cards!!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best nine posts are quick and easy to do, but I still enjoy seeing what people's personal favorites are. And they're often different than the "popular" projects. Such a great collection here! I love that you included your post-it note scrapbook layout (at least I think that's what you used for the mask) and of course my favorite, the Lego mini fig transportation. So inventive of you!

    ReplyDelete