Thursday, April 23, 2020

SSS Sunny Days Ahead Release


Hey all!  I'm helping to celebrate a new release at Simon Says Stamp as well as the fact that they are once again shipping.  They were shut down for a while due to COVID-19, but shipping has now resumed.  The new release has lots of great Mother's Day and graduation products as well as some general spring items.  Today I'm showing off a couple cards using the A Mother's Love stamp set.


For this card I stamped three of the figures from the set sitting together.  The mother's image was stamped first.  Then I created a mask for the image and stamped the little girls on either side of her.  


I added a ground line with a journaling pen, and stamped the sentiment, and then colored the image with Kuretake watercolors.

There's a wonderful detail and simplicity in these images that I really wanted to highlight, so I stamped the same grouping on a kraft card base.
 
I once again added the ground line and a sentiment, and that's really all that this card needs.


Be sure to head over to Simon Says Stamp to check out the rest of the release.  Thanks for visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment