Tuesday, June 16, 2020

MFT Birthday Flyby


According to the Chinese zodiac, I'm a dragon, so I always get excited when I see a cute dragon set.  This Birdie Brown Magical Dragon set from MFT absolutely fits the bill.  Incidentally, there's another BB dragon set that was released more recently that I really need to get too.

This was a super simple card to put together.  

I stamped the dragon and clouds, coloring them with Copics and fussy cutting them.  The dragon was colored with  BV02, BV04, BV14, and BV09 with some accents in C1 and C3.  I also used C1 to color along the lines in the clouds to make them pop a bit.



The paper is from Pinkfresh Studios' Indigo Hills 2 paper pad and really does the majority of the work for me.

I stamped the sentiment with Versafine, and then positioned the stamped pieces around it to create my scene.

Super quick and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment