Wednesday, October 14, 2020

More Easy Christmas Cards with The Stamp Market and Ellen Hutson


Hi friends, I've got some more really quick and easy Christmas cards to share today.  I wanted to use my Tiny Trees sets from The Stamp Market.  

I've made sets with these trees before by varying the color of each of the trees.  This time, I wanted to leave the trees in black, but needed some color to ground them.

To do that, I used some solid images from a couple of my favorite Ellen Hutson sets.

For this first pair of cards, I used the oval image from the Abstract Paint Strokes set.


I played around with placement and overlapping, using lighter inks so that you can better see the overlap between the solid images.

Once the ovals were stamped, I went back with my Tiny Trees.  I used a MISTI for this, so I could place them all at the same time and stamp them all at once to save time.


The sentiment on the top card is from Simon Says Stamps' Holiday Greetings Mix 1 set, and on the bottom, from Hello Bluebird's Typed Christmas set.  The were both embossed in white and popped up with foam tape.

For this second set of cards, I used the large circle image from Ellen Hutson's Wonky Backdrops set.


These were done in the same manner.  I did rotate the solid stamp for each stamping to give it a more dynamic look.

The sentiments for these two again used Hello Bluebird's Typed Christmas set.


These were so easy to create, and very easy for mass producing!

2 comments:

  1. Such fun cards! I may have to borrow your idea to create some quick and easy cards using the supplies I have.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, Miriam, I LOVE your wonderfully modern and fresh designs! Plus your color choices are so on point!

    ReplyDelete