Wednesday, March 3, 2021

SSS Geometric Builder Squares, Take 4


I'm back with some more cards using the Geometric Builder Square dies.  This time my focus was on the die that cuts the square in half diagonally.

I used the same colors as in my cards yesterday.  This first card was so easy.  I simply created two rows of overlapping triangles going in opposite directions.  


My sentiment, from Altenew's Leaf Canopy set was stamped between them in Versafine ink.  That's it.  So easy to do!


For my second card, I used those large triangles along with some smaller leftover triangles from yesterday's cards.  I created six squares, and then put them together to create a fun pattern.


The card was finished off with the You Matter sentiment die from Simon Says Stamp.  It was cut three times from white cardstock, layered together and then adhered to those fun squares.


That's all for me today, but come back tomorrow for one last geometric square post!

1 comment: