Thursday, June 10, 2021

MFT Hooray Kind of Day




I realized that I hadn't really done any coloring since Kathy Racoosin's last coloring challenge in April, and thought I should rectify the situation.

I'm always in need of birthday cards, and these little critters by Stacey Yacula for MFT in the Hooray Kind of Day set were needing to be colored.

This one is pretty simple on this one, I wanted the images to be the star of the show.

They were all stamped with Gina K black amalgam ink, colored with Copics, and die cut.

Then I added some simple inking to the background using Tumbled Glass distress ink and Moon Rock ink from Altenew.


The inked panel was adhered directly to the card base, and then the die cut images were adhered on top.

Hope you are having a day that is just as happy as these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment