Tuesday, September 1, 2026

STAMPtember is here!

 *This post contains affiliate links to Simon Says Stamp.


Happy first day of STAMPtember! The STAMPtember release is live and available in the Simon Says Stamp store, and it's packed with all sorts of goodness. I'm excited to have many of my designs in the release and will be sharing samples with you throughout the month.

Today I'm showing off one of my new coverplates, Peace Joy Love. Christmas is my very favorite holiday to design for, and this cover plate scratches so many of my design itches. It's bold, graphic, a little geometric, and so easy to use.

I started by diecutting the plate from black, Gold Matte, light green, dark green, red, and pink cardstock, and then randomly inlaying pieces of the Gold Matte and colord cardstocks to create my design. 


I had plenty of leftover pieces, so I took the dark green background piece, and inlaid light green, red, and pink pieces into that. This time instead of working randomly, I alternated the pieces in a particular order.


Since there were STILL pieces left, I thought I would mix thing up. This time instead of inlaying pieces, I simply adhered them onto wide strips of Starlight cardstock. 


I also changed up the order, so the words graduated in size from top to bottom, and adhered the strips to a light green mat.


Before I sign off, I wanted to share with you the rest of my designs in the STAMPtember release:




















That's all for me today. Be sure to head over to Simon to check out the full release, and I'll see you back here tomorrow for a fun blog party!

No comments:

Post a Comment