Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Favorites of 2013

As in the past I'm looking back on this year and picking out a favorite project from each month of the year.  Click on the month below the image if you want to visit the original post.  

It's fun to look back on the projects as well as the goals that I set for myself at the beginning of the year.  I have definitely achieve a few big ones - consistent publications and getting my stamps produced.  I have also fallen short on some others....scrapbooking one layout a week.  Ha!  That didn't work out so well.  There are a bunch of layouts below, but the sad truth is that I haven't scrapbooked since about October....hoping that my new Selphy will help cure that ill.

Enjoy, and thanks so much to all you who visit regularly.  Hoping that you'll continue to find lots of reasons to return in the new year!  Have a safe and happy New Year's Eve!



























21 comments:

  1. what an amazing collection. Happy new year, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Some wonderful wonderful picks there Miriam!! You have had an excellent year and I wish you all the best for an amazing 2014 to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all of these, Miriam! You've included some of my favourites here. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you and your accomplishments! Huge hugs and happy New Years to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can certainly see why these are some of your favorites...they are all amazing. You're one talented chicky. Have a wonderfully HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful creations! Happy New Year, Miriam! I wish you much creativity and joy in the upcoming new year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you create in 2014!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your work. That January card is nothing short of spectacular! Happy new year, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do beautiful work Miriam, it has been fun following along with your scrap journey over the past year. I look forward to more of it in 2014 :) Happy New Year friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your work and enjoy visiting!! Happy New Year, I hope its a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOOOOOOOOOOORAY for achieving some pretty big goals last year!!! And don't worry-- I said I wanted to do a layout every month but never made a single page! LOL! So you are not alone!!

    Happy NEW Year!!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous projects, one and all, Miriam! I love visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great recap' post Miriam!
    Happy new Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should be proud of what you have achieved! These are awesome projects.
    Wishing you a wonderful 2014...hope all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  15. February and November are my faves of ALLLL the fave cards you've shared in 2013. I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've had an excellent year Mir, I'm very proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. p.s. saw that your "on the corner of" set is sold out!!! That is nice turn-out for your first-of-many stamp designs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous lineup, Miriam! You have so much to be proud of! May 2014 be even more fruitful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love seeing your favorites! In fact, your blog is full of a lot of MY favorites!

    ReplyDelete